The Salesforce connector supports the popular Salesforce CRM system and allows you create integrations to import, export and update information from your Salesforce system and other Zynk supported connector.
- Bulk Operation – performs a Salesforce bulk operation on the data provided this is used for big data uploads.
- Create – creates a new record in Salesforce using the XML file provided.
- Delete – removes a record from Salesforce using the ID provided.
- Login – Performs a one-off login to the Salesforce system and stores the token in your workflow
- Query – Runs a SOQL query against any Salesforce object and downloads the requested data in XML format ready for
- Update – updates an existing record in Salesforce using the provided XML and ID
- Upsert – updates or inserts a new record to Salesforce using the provided XML and ID. If ID is not present connector will insert a new record.
- Upload Products – Performs a complex-object update and uploads products and price books to Salesforce
- Upload Records – This task will perform an Upsert but allows you to use fields other than the ID to perform the lookup e.g. Email
Price quoted is for a 12 month license which renews annually. All prices exclude VAT.
Full documentation relating to the connector can be found http://help.zynk.com/kb/connectors/salesforce-integration