Zynk Support & Maintenance includes the following:-
- Telephone support between 9am and 5pm, Monday to Friday
- Email based support during office hours.
- Help with troubleshooting of software Issues related to Zynk
- Help with configuration of the Zynk software.
- Bug fixes and Software Updates
The following services are not covered under our standard Support & Maintenance contract and are billable:-
- Consultancy, Training, Custom Development, Programming or Scripting
- Installation or Re-installation of Zynk software for updates or upgrades
- Remote Desktop Sessions
- Resolving Issues with 3rd Party software e.g. Sage
- Issues with 3rd party software, Hardware or Hosting Providers
- Operating System issues e.g. File Permissions
- Legislative Changes e.g Changes legal or VAT rules
- Issues with External Data e.g. Invalid data from 3rd party services or Web Service provider such as XML data feeds
- We reserve the right to charge for issues relating to 3rd party software or services that are found to be outside of our control.
- Bugs fixes relate to any functional/design element that does not perform its original requirement or seriously impedes an action of the software that was delivered.