SERVICE LEVEL AGREEMENT
This SLA represents a Service Level Agreement (“S.L.A.” or “SLA”) between Zynk Software Limited (“Service Provider”) and its Customers (“The Customer”) for the provisioning of support services required to support and sustain the product or service where the customer is paying for a support contract.
The objectives of this SLA are to:
- Provide clear reference to service ownership, accountability, roles and/or responsibilities.
- Present a clear, concise and measurable description of service provision to the customer.
- Match perceptions of expected service provision with actual service support & delivery.
The Service Provider offers 3 levels of service for Technical Support and troubleshooting any problems with an integration:
- Standard Support is included with all Zynk software licenses
- Priority Support*
- Managed Support*
2. SERVICE SCOPE
The following Services are covered by this SLA:
- Manned telephone support
- Monitored email support
- Remote assistance using Remote Desktop and a Virtual Private Network where available
3. CUSTOMER RESPONSIBILITIES
The Customer’s responsibilities and/or requirements in support of this SLA include:
- Ensure all requests to logged via an Email or a telephone call to the support desk.
- The email address for the support desk is [email protected]
- The telephone number for the support desk is 0191 303 7279 – Option 2.
- Priority and Managed support customers have a private direct telephone number.
- Not to send support requests to individual staff members email addresses.
- For critical / high priority issues, requests should Emailed and then followed up by telephone.
- Ensure payment for all licensing and support costs have been made at the agreed interval.
- Provide reasonable availability of representative(s) when resolving a service related incident or request.
- Ensure regular backups are taken of the Zynk program files, Scripts and associated data files that are stored on the Customer’s own servers.†
- Monitor Check that the integration is running correctly and report any issues as and when they arise.†
4. SERVICE PROVIDER REQUIREMENTS
Service Provider responsibilities in support of this SLA include:
- Meeting response times associated with service related incidents
- Keeping the customer informed of progress of the ticket – in the event of a High priority incident this should be on an hourly basis
- Agreeing an investigation procedure with the Customer
- Providing timescales on the investigation and resolution of the issue wherever possible
- Providing appropriate notifications to Customer for any scheduled maintenance.
5. SERVICE AVAILABILITY
Coverage parameters specific to the service(s) covered in this SLA are as follows:
Telephone & Email Support 09:00 – 17:00 GMT
Monday – Friday (Excluding bank holidays)
5.1 OUT OF HOURS
The Service Provider will not provide an out of hours support service and calls or emails received outside normal working hours will go to an answering service and a ticket will automatically be raised in our support desk. No action is guaranteed until the next working day within the SLA. If you require an out of hours service this can be arranged as part of a Fully Managed Service Level Agreement
6. SERVICE REQUESTS
In support of services outlined in this SLA, the Service Provider will guarantee to respond to service related incidents and/or requests submitted by customers within the following time frames:
- Standard Support – 5 Working Days
- Priority Support – 2 Working Days
- Managed Support – 1 Working Day
Remote desktop assistance may be provided if our technician deems it necessary and in-line with the priority of the support request.
Please note that due to the nature of integration between multiple IT systems it is not possible to offer a guaranteed resolution time.
6.1 CLASSIFICATION OF SERVICE REQUESTS
We will classify the severity of a service request based on the following criteria and
- Loss of business e.g. Orders not being downloaded, Product Prices not being updated
- System Down – Zynk or the server is down or not responding
- Data corruption – Data is being synchronized but is causing corruption that will require a manual intervention by the customer to correct
- Staffing – Issue is causing a critical problem in business e.g. Production has stopped / Staff are unable to work due to the issue.
- Power outage – A power outage that has caused a catastrophic failure of the integration
- Data issues – data transfer issues that is not immediately affecting business and software is still operating.
- 3rd party Breaking changes – Changes in a third party system or platform which cause breaking changes requiring an amendment to a workflow or script
- Additions or Changes – any amendments or modifications to an existing workflow
- Installing Software – Scheduled installation of Zynk platform on a new or existing server
- Minor changes – Simple requests such as changing the scheduled run time of a workflow
6.2 BILLABLE SERVICE REQUESTS
The following service requests will be billable at the rate of £100+VAT per hour.
- Installation or re-installation of the Zynk platform and restoring Workflows / Scripts and databases on a new or an existing server software due to an upgrade or hardware failure. †
- 3rd party breaking changes – if a 3rd party system (e.g. Ecommerce site) has been upgraded or changed causing breaking changes that require the Service Provider to make physical changes to a workflow or script †
- Other Failures – Flooding, Power outages or other catastrophic failures that are outside the control of the Service Provider
- Request for Change Additions, changes or modifications to an existing workflow e.g. adding new or amending existing functionality. †
In order to provide a rapid resolution to issues the Zynk team will require as much detail as possible when a ticket is sent. The following areas should be checked and our team informed of any changes that you are immediately aware of.
- Has any integrated software been re-installed, upgraded or changed
- Have any on-site servers been upgraded, restored or recently patched
- Have any remote or cloud based servers been upgraded, restored or recently patched
- Have any File permissions been changed or modified in any way
- Are all security certificates in date and not expired.
- Check permissions on data feeds
- Check for invalid or incorrect data being fed from source into Zynk e.g. corruption
- Check the data feed validates (Internet Explorer can validate an XML data feeds)ugs
- Bugs introduced to any integration scripts that are supplying or feeding data to/from the Zynk integration platform
- Large data sets (>100k records ) can cause memory issues with on-premise servers when posting / uploading data to a remote system.
- Ensure large data sets are “chunking” data although – however – this is usually identified in the initial stages of an integration there are instances when data sizes can increase e.g. customer has imported data to their system manually
† This does not apply to Customers who have taken a Fully Managed Service Level agreement
* The Priority and Managed support programmes are a premium level service please contact an account manager for more information.
Zynk SLA – 19.03