Which versions of Magento are supported?
The Zynk Workflow integration platform supports both the legacy Magento 1 community edition as well as all current versions of Magento 2 including Magento Enterprise
What versions of Sage are supported?
In terms of the Sage products supported by the Zynk Workflow platform, the Magento 2 connector can be used with all of the current Sage SME accounting products including:
- Sage Business Cloud Accounting (previously Sage One)
- Sage 50 / Sage 50cloud
- Sage 50 US (previously known as PeachTree Accounting)
- Sage 200 / Sage 200cloud Extra
- Sage 200 Online Standard
What areas of Magento and Sage can be integrated?
Almost any area of the two systems can be integrated, below is a list of the typical areas that are integrated between these two systems.
- Customers from Magento to Sage
- Customer data from Sage 50 or 200 to Magento
- Exporting of Magento Orders to Sage 50 or Sage 200 Invoices, Sales Orders or Transactions
- Uploading accurate Inventory data from Sage to Magento
- Sending Price Lists or Price Book data from Sage 50 and 200
- Uploading Invoices from Sage to Magento
- Sending updated Despatch Notes from Sage to Magento
- Integrating with 3PL systems such as ShipStation
- Integration with Warehouse Management Systems such as PeopleVox or ProSKU
Benefits of our integration platform
- Upgrade protection – our platform constantly developed and updated every time Sage or Magento update their API’s
- Low Costs – One-off implementation cost followed by low annual license fees – No need to pay for re-development due to upgrades.
- Reduced Risk – Zynk have deployed 1000’s of integrations for customers all over the world ranging from small businesses through to enterprises
- Simple migration – if you choose to move to another Ecommerce or Accounting platform the Zynk ecosystem will support you.
Why choose Zynk?
- UK’s leading Data Integration Specialist
- Sage Gold ISV Partner and Microsoft Certified Partner
- 80+ Connectors covering all leading Ecommerce, Accounting, CRM, Warehouse Management, Databases and more.
- Proven track record of implementation, orchestration and support of some of wide range of integration scenarios all running 24/7/265
- Trusted by brands both small and large including Buff, Teapigs, Hype, Penhaligons, Black+Blum, Smiffys, Sigma Beauty, Luckies and many more.
- Dedicated UK Development and Technical Support teams – we never our source our work.
How much will all this cost?
For an integration between Sage and Magento you are looking at a monthly subscription somewhere in the region of £99- £299 depending on how many integrations and the complexity of your systems, for example Sage 200 is a lot more complex than Sage 50 and this monthly cost includes the license, support and upgrades to the platform.
In addition to this you will need to pay a one-time implementation fee to write the specification, design the workflows and implement the integration on the Zynk Workflow platform. Again depending on complexity this can be around £2,000 to £7,000