Zynk is the UK’s leading integration provider of Salesforce and Sage accounting systems. Hundreds of Sage customers have benefited from our Integration platform as a service product to integrate Salesforce with Sage.
Zynk products can be integrated between all editions of Salesforce , however, if you are using Salesforce Professional edition or lower you may need to purchase additional API access from Salesforce in order to use any 3rd party integration service.
The folllowing Sage products are supported by our Salesforce to Sage integration :
- Sage Accounting (Sage One)
- Sage 50cloud Accounts and Sage 50
- Sage 200 and Sage 200cloud
- Sage 200 Online
What objects can by integrated between Salesforce to Sage
You can synchronise any objects including custom objects, a typical integration will integrate the following information from Salesforce to your Sage Accounting system
- Products and Price Books
- Opportunities or Orders
In terms of information that can be synchronised from Sage to Salesforce, typical examples include
- Credit Limit and Balance information
- Stock Inventory
- Invoices and Credit Notes
Which Salesforce Editions are supported by the Sage to Salesforce integration?
- Professional Edition (API access required)
- Enterprise Edition
- Unlimited Edition
Why choose Zynk as your integration service provider?
- Specialists in Data integration & Robotic Process Automation
- 80+ Connectors covering Ecommerce, Accounting, CRM, Warehouse Management, Databases and more.
- Proven track record of implementation, orchestration and support of some of wide range of integration scenarios all running 24/7/265
- Trusted by brands both small and large including Buff, Teapigs, Hype, Penhaligons, Black+Blum, Smiffys, Sigma Beauty, Luckies and many more.
- Dedicated UK Development and Technical Support teams – we never outsource our work.
- Zynk is one of the few Sage integration providers who have been recognised by Sage and awarded Gold ISV partner status and listed on the Sage Marketplace