The File connector will perform a number of actions against files or directories either on the local file system or a UNC path.
- Archive workflow data – Archives the workflow data in the workflow directory.
- Copy File – Copys a file from one location to another.
- Delete File – Deletes a file
- File Repeater – will read a directory file by file and allow you process each file using sub-tasks
- Find and Replace – will search and replace a text within a given file
- If File Exists – checks to see if a file exists then runs the tasks contained within this task
- List Files – returns a list of files in a directory
- Move File – moves a file from one location to another
- Remove Characters – removes specified list of characters from the input file
- Unzip Files – unzip files in the specified directory
- Zip Files – will zip files in the specified directory
Price quoted is for a 12 month license which renews annually. All prices exclude VAT.
Full documentation relating to the connector can be found http://help.zynk.com/kb/connectors/file-connector