Shopify is one of the leading ecommerce platforms on the market used by nearly 1 million businesses all around the world.
As the UK’s leading Sage Gold ISV partner, Zynk are extremely well placed to provide you with a complete and seamless integration to the standard edition of Shopify as well as the Enterprise edition which is known as Shopify Plus and we have a number of customers using Shopify Plus.
Customer typically ask us to integrate Shopify with Sage Accounting systems including Sage 50 and Sage 200, however, we can also also integrate to other accounting systems such as Xero and QuickBooks. We also provide integrations directly with Warehouse Management Systems such as ProSKU and PeopleVox
Do you support all versions of Shopify?
Our integration platform supports both the standard Shopify solution as well as the Shopify Plus which is aimed at large-scale ecommerce sites and offers enhanced functionality such as returns management and high scale-ability
Does it worth with my version of Sage?
Zynk Workflow supports all the latest versions of the following Sage products:
- Sage Business Cloud Accounting (previously Sage One)
- Sage 50 / Sage 50cloud
- Sage 50 US (previously known as PeachTree Accounting)
- Sage 200 / Sage 200cloud Extra
- Sage 200 Online Standard
What are the key integration points between Shopify and Sage accounting systems?
Most Integration platforms expose a wide area of integration to all areas of ecommerce and accounting systems. Typical integration points include:
- Synchronisation of Customer records between Shopify and Sage 50 or Sage 200
- Downloading of new Orders from Shopify to either Sales Orders, Invoices or Batched transactions in Sage 50 or 200
- Ensuring the Shopify stock inventory is kept up to date with product data from Sage
- Uploading of Sales Order Despatch Notes from Sage to Shopify
- Integrating with 3PL systems such as ShipStation
- Integration with Warehouse Management Systems such as PeopleVox
Benefits of an Integration platform vs Bespoke development
- Bespoke developments need to be constantly re-developed or upgraded, resulting in high ongoing costs.
- Integration platforms provide upgrade protection as they are constantly maintained and are designed around a future-proof architecture meaning upgrades are simple, painless and low cost.
- Price for integration platforms consists of a one-off implementation fee followed by a low monthly subscription.
- Bespoke developments carry far greater risk as all code has to be written from scratch and new cost is often
- Simple migration path – if you move to another Ecommerce or accounting platform with over 80 connectors it’s a matter of just re-configuring your integration.
Why choose Zynk?
- Expertise – Zynk are the UK’s leading Data Integration Specialist
- Accredited – Gold ISV Partner and Microsoft Certified Partner
- Flexibility with 80+ Connectors covering all leading Ecommerce, Accounting, CRM, Warehouse Management, Databases and more.
- Proven track record with implementation, orchestration and support of 1000’s integration scenarios all running 24/7/365
- Trusted – Supporting brands simple and and complex integrations for SME and Enterprise customers including Buff, Teapigs, Penhaligons, Black+Blum, Smiffys, Sigma Beauty and many more.
- Committed – We provide you with a dedicated, experienced UK based Development and Support teams – we never out source our work.
How much will all this cost?
Shopify and Shopify Plus integrations with Accounting systems such as Sage 50 or Sage 200 consist of a subscription of between £99- £299 depending on how many integrations and the complexity of your systems. In addition to this some implementation will be required to design and deliver the solution if you do not have an IT department to handle this , typically this comes in at around £2,000 to £7,000