We are always looking for bright, enthusiastic, smart individuals to join our growing team, whether it’s in R&D, Sales, Operations or Marketing if you think you’ve got what it takes please drop us a short email along with your current CV and examples of your achievements to date.
What we offer
In addition to salary we also offer a few other benefits and perks
- Working Environment: We are based in the i6 building right in the centre of Newcastle.
- Zynk Perks: includes discount at restaurants, free mobile insurance, free movies, discounts at High street shops, Apple store discount and much more.
- Free canned drinks, still or sparkling water and beer
- Free Coffee and Tea: Unlimited coffee and tea provisions to keep everyone pumped full of caffeine.
- Beer Fridays: Enjoy a desk beer or two on Fridays after 4
- 33 Days Paid Holiday: 25 Days paid holidays plus an additional 8 public holidays on top of that.
- Social Nights: We have numerous social nights as well as the statutory Xmas party all paid for by the company
We are recruiting in the following areas, if you feel you have the right skills please email over a covering letter and your CV to email@example.com
- Marketing – Experience of inbound marketing PPC, Social marketing, Analytics, Copyrighting, PR along with with a keen eye for design.
- Business Development – If you have a proven track record in business development contact us and drop us a line
- Technical Support – Experience with Windows server, Ecommerce, Sage, Salesforce or other line of business applications
- R&D – We’re looking for team players with experience in .Net core, REST, Microservices, Docker, Ecommerce and Business applications
Information for Recruitment agencies
Zynk Software Limited recognises the service provided by recruitment agencies and as such have a Preferred Supplier List, with whom written terms of business have been agreed.
Only suppliers who have signed up to these terms can place candidates with Zynk Software Limited and will receive instruction directly from us to do so. Zynk Software Limited is therefore unable to consider speculative CV’s or proposals from any other third party and any speculative CV’s or proposals being sent into the firm will be treated as gifts.
As such, Zynk Software Limited reserves the right to contact directly any candidates who have been speculatively submitted by a third party and shall therefore not be liable for any fees whatsoever should it choose to engage the candidate’s services. Furthermore, speculative submission of candidate CV’s does not establish a right of representation should the same candidate’s details also be submitted by a Zynk Software Limited Preferred Supplier or independently by the candidate themselves.
Submission of any unsolicited CV’s and proposals to Zynk Software Limited will be deemed evidence of full and unlimited acceptance of these terms and agreement that these terms are the totality of any commercial or contractual relationship whatsoever in respect of the candidate(s) whose unsolicited CV’s were sent.