The Salesforce connector supports the popular Salesforce CRM system and allows you create integrations to import, export and update information from your Salesforce system and other Zynk supported connector.
- Bulk Operation – performs a Salesforce bulk operation on the data provided this is used for big data uploads.
- Create – creates a new record in Salesforce using the XML file provided.
- Delete – removes a record from Salesforce using the ID provided.
- Login – Performs a one-off login to the Salesforce system and stores the token in your workflow
- Query – Runs a SOQL query against any Salesforce object and downloads the requested data in XML format ready for
- Update – updates an existing record in Salesforce using the provided XML and ID
- Upsert – updates or inserts a new record to Salesforce using the provided XML and ID. If ID is not present connector will insert a new record.
- Upload Products – Performs a complex-object update and uploads products and price books to Salesforce
- Upload Records – This task will perform an Upsert but allows you to use fields other than the ID to perform the lookup e.g. Email
Other connectors to integrate with Salesforce include:
- Sage 50 Integration
- Sage 200 Integration
- Sage Business Cloud Accounting Integration
- Xero Integration
- Sage 50 US Integration
- Quickbooks Integration
- Connectwise Integration
- Magento 2 Integration
- VIsualsoft Integration
- eBay Integration
- Shopify Integration
- BigCommerce Integration
- WooCommerce Integration
- ShipStation Integration
- Amazon Marketplace Integration
- Amazon Vendor Central Integration
- Peoplevox Integration
- CSV integration
- XML Integration
- View all Integration Connectors
Example XML input for creating a new Account in Salesforce
<root> <Name>Zynk Software Limited</Name> <Website>http://www.zynk.com</Website> <Phone>0191 303 7279</Phone> <BillingStreet>6-8 Charlotte Square</BillingStreet> <BillingCity>Newcastle</BillingCity> <BillingState>Tyne and Wear</BillingState> <BillingCountry>England</BillingCountry> <BillingPostalCode>NE1 4XF</BillingPostalCode> </root>
Full documentation relating to the connector can be found https://docs.zynk.com/workflow/documentation/salesforce/index.html